Arta Foundation Repair is growing and looking for great people to grow with us!
Check out our current open positions below and send your resume
- Position Description
- In this position we are looking for hard working and responsible Crew Hands to assist in foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs.
- Being a Crew Hand requires you will be willing to work outdoors, endure physical labor, have good customer service skills, and safely work within the team.
- Previous experience in foundation repair, construction, remodeling, or new construction.
- Experience with operating machinery and mini excavator.
- Hydraulic license operator is a plus.
- Day to Day Operations:
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piled on both residential and commercial jobs
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc)
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Must be able to communication effectively
- Reliable transportation to get to the job sites every day
- Required Experience:
- Two years in the foundation/construction field is preferable, but will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.